You can reset your Age of Learning password from our Educator Center or Classroom Experience. page. Simply click Forgot Password under the Log In button to get started. Note: This will update your password for the Educator Center and all products that you are licensed to have.
Check your school email for a password reset email from us. If you do not see it within 15 minutes, check your email program’s junk and spam folders. Some organizations apply strong filters to emails from outside of the organization, so it’s possible the reset email could be sent to these folders.
Reset Your Password:
Go to our Educator Center or Classroom Experience page.
- Click the Forgot Password link under the Log In button.
- Enter the email address you used to set up your Age of Learning account, and then click Request Password Reset.
- Find our Reset Your Password email in your email program and click the bold link to reset your password.
- Type a new password into the New Password field, and again into the Confirm New Password field (note the password requirements). Then click Change Password.
8. Log out of the Educator Center and any Age of Learning program you are currently logged into to the complete password reset process.
You will now use your new password to log back in the Educator Center and your Age of Learning programs.