For effortless access to My Math Academy and My Reading Academy, we recommend adding shortcuts to your device’s home screen. Below, you'll find detailed guidance on ho to do this on the following platforms:
- Open a web browser (such as Safari).
- Go to our website: login.ageoflearning.com.
- Tap the Share icon at the top of the page. It looks like a square with an arrow pointing out of the top.
- Scroll down to select Add to Home Screen.
- Choose a name for the website shortcut on your home screen. Click Add when you're done.
- Now you'll be able to tap this new shortcut on your home screen whenever you want to log into My Math Academy or My Reading Academy.
- Open Chrome.
- Go to our Classroom Experience login page: login.ageoflearning.com.
- On the top right of the Chrome browser, click on the three dots.
- In the drop-down list, scroll down and click Add to Home Screen.
- Enter MMA/MRA into the text box and click Add.
- Click Add again to finish adding the shortcut to your home screen. Now, whenever you want to log into My Math Academy or My Reading Academy, all you need to do is click on this shortcut.
Windows and Chromebook Devices
- Open your Google Chrome browser.
2. Type in the URL: https://login.ageoflearning.com.
3. Click on the three dots on the top right of the browser.
4. Click More Tools in the drop-down menu.
5. Click Create Shortcut in the next drop-down menu.
6. Type in MMA/MRA or MMA or MRA, depending on what products you are using.
7. Click the checkbox next to Open as Window and click Create.
8. You should now see a shortcut to our Classroom Experience for My Math Academy and/or My Reading Academy on your device.