You can conveniently access the Age of Learning programs your child is using at school—at no cost to you—from the comfort of your home. All that’s required is a computer or other compatible device, internet access, and a username and password to log in.
In this article, you’ll learn how to test your devices, activate your account, access our Caregiver Center, launch our programs, and monitor your child’s progress.
It may also be helpful for you to download one of our Getting Started Guides (PDF) for families in English, Spanish, or Haitian Creole.
☑ Test Your Device
To access our programs, you can use desktop and laptop computers (PCs, Macs, Chromebooks), Android and iPad tablets, as well as Android and iPhone mobile phones with internet access (view all technical requirements here).
We strongly suggest that you click the link below so our automatic system checker can quickly test the device(s) you plan to use. This easy-to-use tool will verify your device’s compatibility and confirm your internet connection is fast enough.
☑ Set Up Free At-Home Access
To activate your free at-home access to Age of Learning programs and the Caregiver Center, all you need is your Redemption Code. You should have received a code from your child’s teacher via email, a text to your phone, or as a hard copy handed out in your child’s school. If you did not yet receive your code, you may want to check any papers your child brought home or ask your child’s teacher to resend it via email.
The following guide will walk you through the simple steps to activate your account starting with the email invitation, since that’s how most families receive their access codes.
- Check your email account for a Product Activation email from us. The Sender will be Age of Learning (email@example.com). The email will contain these elements:
Subject line: Age of Learning Product Activation | Activación del producto de Age of Learning (labeled 1 in the following screenshot)
Products available to you (the section labeled 2 in the screenshot)
Activation code (labeled 3 in the screenshot)
Activation links in English and Spanish (labeled 4 in the screenshot)
Click either the English or Spanish activation link at the bottom of the email. Note: only click once, even if you see two programs.
2. Depending on your choice, you will go to a Redeem Code page in either English or Spanish. Your activation code will already be pre-populated in the redeem code field, so all you need to do is click the blue Submit button.
Alternate step: If you have a code printed out and are not coming from our welcome email, go to https://educate.aofl.com/parent/redeem/ and click English or Spanish and you will be at this same Redeem Code page, where you will enter your code and click Submit.
3. On the following account creation page, enter your First Name and Email Address (use the address that your code was sent to; this email address will be used as your Username whenever you log in). Choose a Password following the guidelines on the page, confirm the password by typing it again, and then click Submit.
4. If you see a Login and Password Sync pop-up, click the Continue Sync button.
5. You should now see a small pop-up welcoming you to the Caregiver Center. Click the Get Started button to ... get started exploring the Caregiver Center.
☑ Access the Caregiver Center
The email address and the password you entered when redeeming your student’s code will be the Username and Password you use to log in to our Caregiver Center and monitor your child’s progress.
- Navigate to the Caregiver Center.
Enter the login credentials you created when redeeming your code and click the blue Log in button.
Don't have a username or password? You must redeem your code to set up your username and password. If you lost your code, please reach out to your teacher so they can provide you with a new one.
Already redeemed a code? Log in with the username and password you selected during the code redemption process. You only need to redeem your code once to set up your account. If you have already redeemed the code and are not linked to your child’s information, you can speak to our Customer Care team to help locate the information you entered.
☑ Launch Age of Learning Programs
Depending on the license held by their school, your child can access one or more of our programs from home to reinforce their classroom learning. The following steps will show you how easy it is to use My Math Academy or My Reading Academy at home.
- Go to our Age of Learning Login page at https://login.ageoflearning.com/. Enter the same email address and password you used to log into the Educator Center and click the blue Log In button.
- Click on your child’s name.
- Your child should have already chosen a “picture passcode” at school. You’ll need to select that icon (it’s the apple in the following screenshot) and then click the green checkmark to log in.
- Click on the program your child wants to use: My Math Academy or My Reading Academy.
QR Code Option: If you have an Age of Learning QR code and would prefer to log in that way, click here to learn how to log in with the QR code.
Log in problems?
- Remember that your Username is your email address (the one you used to redeem your invitation code and use to access the Educator Center).
- Click the Forgot Password? link if you can’t remember your password.
- If you get an error message referencing the Educator Center, try logging in to the Educator Center at https://educate.aofl.com/ and then opening a new browser tab and coming back to log in to your child’s programs at https://login.ageoflearning.com.
For a quick overview of our programs, watch this video about My Math Academy and My Reading Academy.
☑ Review Your Child’s Progress
Our Caregiver Center makes it easy to check on your child’s progress with our programs at any time.
Log in to the Caregiver Center with your email address and password.
The first page you see will be the Caregiver Center Dashboard page for your child.
- At the top of the page, if you see more than one program listed (labeled 1 in the following screenshot), click on the program you want to see data for.
- The next Engagement section (labeled 2 in the following screenshot) shows the amount of time your child used My Math Academy or My Reading Academy during the current week and if they are not on track, on track, or have already met their goal.
- The next Skills In Progress area (labeled 3 in the following screenshot) shows the the current skills your child is working on, along with added resources to support your student at home. You can also view the current activity that is teaching this skill to your child.
The final Overall Progress section of the Caregiver Dashboard shows the breakdown of your child’s accomplishments by Previously Learned, Completed, In Progress and Future Skills, in addition to the grade level for those skills.