Based on the results of our efficacy studies of My Math Academy, we recommend:
- Students should learn with My Math Academy for 60 minutes per week.
- Students should aim for multiple sessions each week (e.g., three sessions of 20 minutes, four sessions of 15 minutes, etc.) rather than a single 60-minute session.
The number of devices in your classroom will often influence how you schedule My Math Academy usage in class.
- If you have one device per student, whole-group or small-group instruction is an option.
- If your class has one device per four students, usage can be scheduled during small-group instruction time in a rotation structure.
- In our efficacy studies, we have found that usage positively affects growth, regardless of the number of devices.
To read more about the many studies demonstrating the efficacy and effectiveness of My Math Academy, along with other Age of Learning research studies, please visit www.ageoflearning.com/research.