Just as our Educator Center Usage Dashboard allows you to view data for different levels of your organization, you can also use it to view usage metrics for a cohort of schools.
You can easily see data to help you compare your schools’ program usage over various time periods, and then drill down to see School-specific, Class-specific, and Student-specific data. This article will walk you through a couple of ways you can do that.
- Log in to your Educator Center.
- Click Dashboards at the top of your screen and then Usage in the drop-down menu.
- The default product view on the Usage Dashboard is for My Math Academy. If you want to view data for My Reading Academy, you can click the product drop down in the upper left to switch at any time.
- By default, the Dashboard displays data for the current week. You can see the blue This Week tab in the following screenshot.
- This top section of the Dashboard shows the percentage of active students (for all schools collectively) who have achieved their weekly usage goal (in this demo account, there was no usage). Below that, the Student Engagement This Week section shows the total number of rostered students, the percentage who were active, and percentage on track to meet their usage goal this week.
- The bottom section of this Dashboard breaks out each of the schools in the district using My Math Academy (or My Reading Academy if you switched product views) and highlights usage data for each school during the current week. This makes it easy to see which schools may be more successfully implementing the program vs. others and allow you to address any issues you observe.
- You can click on any of the individual School links to drill down and see data on individual Classes within the selected School. (Since this article is primarily focusing on comparing Schools, we won’t follow that path ... yet.)
- For more robust data to use to compare Schools, scroll back up and click the Overall tab. This will allow you to view and compare usage data covering the whole time each School has been using My Math Academy. Again, the top sections of this Dashboard show data for all the schools combined (in the case of this Demo District, three schools with 57 rostered students between them).
- Below that top section, you can view weekly usage charts for each of the schools individually. The following screenshot shows usage data for our PL Demo School.
- If you’d like to look back further in time, click the blue < in the lower left corner of the chart (next to Week of). The following screenshot shows data from the same PL Demo School during an earlier and more active time in the school year.
- You can compare each school during whatever timeframe you select. Below, you’ll see our demo My Math Academy School, which was much less active at that time compared to the PL Demo School above.
- The other way you can look at data for Schools in your district is to click the Filters link in the upper left of the Dashboard.
- You should see a District drop-down menu. Click it and choose a School from the Schools listed there (you’ll see the same three of our demo schools in this screenshot).
- After you see the new school-specific data populate the page, click anywhere on the grayed out area of the page to exit the filter. This new Dashboard view will show each Grade and Class within the selected School that is using the program, along with their usage data.
- To drill down further, you can click on any of the linked Class names on each usage chart (circled above), or go back to click Filters and choose a Class from the Class drop-down menu.
- This will give you the same kinds of usage charts, but this time for each individual Student in the selected Class.