Taking back a product license once it has been assigned to a student is also known as revoking a product license. Using the Educator Center to revoke a license will remove a student’s access to the product.
- Log in to your Educator Center account.
- Click Accounts at the top of your screen.
- Use the drop-down menu to click Manage.
- Click Students.
- Click the name you want to edit.
- In the Student Info pop-up, scroll down to the Products section.
- Click Revoke under the product. (If you don't see any products listed here, the student does not have an active license.)