This method of rostering is best for districts that have previously integrated with a Single Sign-On/third-party rostering platform to manage student information and access, such as Clever or ClassLink.
You can make changes to your sharing rules directly through ClassLink at any time, click the links below to learn more.
Rostering with ClassLink
- Go to https://wwww.classlink.com and log in to your Launchpad. Then open the hamburger menu on the top left and select Management Console.
- Click Roster Server in the left-side navigation select Manage. If it prompts you to sign to the Roster Server, simply click Login.
- In the top navigation bar of the Roster Server, select the Apps tab.
- Click the +Add App button.
- Search for your available products (My Math Academy, My Reading Academy, and/or AofL Educator Center) and click the +Add button.
Set your permissions. Select Full Permissions to include all users in the Roster server (teachers and students) or Rule-Based Permissions to include only users you specify. Full Permissions is the simplest choice, but Rule-Based Permissions gives you greater control of your Roster data if you are comfortable setting ClassLink permissions.
Once permissions have been set, click the Return to Apps button.
- Toggle the switch under the Enabled column for the app. Once the individual apps have been enabled, they will now be visible for your users in their ClassLink user portal.
|Note: Keep in mind that enabling applications prior to the rostering process being completed may result in users receiving an error when attempting to access their new applications. It is recommended that you do NOT enable applications prior to the completion of the rostering process to minimize users receiving login errors.
Once completed, Age of Learning will receive a notification to complete the setup with ClassLink. At that time, an agent will be in contact regarding any additional information needed and to verify the sync process was initiated successfully.