This method of rostering is best for districts that have previously integrated with a Single Sign-On/third-party rostering platform to manage student information and access, such as Clever or ClassLink.
You can make changes to your sharing rules directly through Clever at any time. Click the links below to learn more.
Rostering with Clever
- Go to https://www.clever.com. Click on the triangle next to Log in as a student and select District Admin.
- Enter your credentials and click Log in.
- Open the left navigation panel, select Applications, and then select Add Applications.
- In the Search box, enter your available products to find the application.
Age of Learning applications available in Clever are:
- My Math Academy
- My Reading Academy
AofL Educator Center
- Select a product and click the Request application button.
- Select your sharing preferences and click the Share button when done.
- Click the Finish button to finalize setup.
Age of Learning will receive a notification to complete the set up with Clever. At that time, an agent will be in contact regarding any additional information needed and to verify the sync process was successful.
Once the Clever connection is established, your roster will be synced, allowing your teachers and students to begin seeing the assigned applications in their Clever portal.