A secret picture passcode is used by students as a visual password for logging into their My Math Academy account. To change the passcode, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your account on the Teacher Portal.
- Go to the Students tab.
- Search for the student that needs to update their password.
- Click the student’s name to open the Student Info View.
- Scroll down to the Products section.
- From the list of assigned products, click Reset.
The next time the child signs in to their account they will be asked to choose a new picture password.