Before any student can access an Age of Learning School Solutions program, the student needs to be assigned a product license.
Check Student License Status
- Log in to your Educator Center account.
- Click Accounts at the top of your screen.
- Click Manage.
- Click Students.
- Check the status of the following columns: My Math Academy Status or My Reading Academy Status. More information about student license status options can be found below.
Student License Status Options
- Assigned: The student has access to the program, and will appear in the teacher’s Class Login page.
- Invited: An administrator and/or teacher has sent the Invitation via email, phone or has printed it.
- Redeemed: A family has successfully redeemed their unique product code and created their Caregiver Center account.
- Expired: The student’s license is no longer valid, and the student must be assigned a new license if program access is needed.
- Empty: If the status is blank, either you or an administrator will need to assign them a license. A teacher's ability to assign a product license is determined by the administrator.
Seek Administrator Guidance
If you are uncertain about the type of product license the student holds or have any concerns about assigning a product license, it's advisable to contact your administrator