Check Student License Status
- Log in to your Educator Center account.
- Click on the Accounts tab located at the top of your screen.
- Next, select the Manage tab.
- Select the Students tab.
- Check the status of the following columns: My Math Academy Status or My Reading Academy Status.
Student License Status options
- Assigned: The student has access to the product, and will appear in the teacher’s Class Login page.
- Invited: An administrator and/or teacher has sent the Invitation via email, phone or has printed it.
- Redeemed: A family has successfully redeemed their unique product code and created their Educator Center account.
- Expired: The student’s license is no longer valid, and the student must be assigned a new license if product access is needed.
- Empty: If the status is blank, the you or administrator will need to assign them a license. Permission to grant teachers the ability to assign a product license is determined by the administrator.
Seek Administrator Guidance
If you are uncertain about the type of product license the student holds or have any concerns about assigning a product license, it's advisable to contact your administrator beforehand. They can provide you with valuable insights to ensure a smooth and informed student management process.