There are several things that might prevent a student from logging in or appearing on your Class Login page inside the app. Follow these steps to troubleshoot common issues.
Check the Roster:
- Click on the Student tab in the sidebar menu of the Educator Center.
- Search for the student's name.
- If they do not appear in your class, add them to your roster.
Check the Product License:
- In the Student tab, click on the student’s name to open the Student Info view.
- Scroll down to the Products section to see if they have a valid product license.
- If they do not, assign a license.
Refreshing the App:
- In the program, like My Math Academy, sign out and then sign back into refresh the Class Login screen.
If your student is still not appearing after following these steps, please submit a request for assistance.