New users invited to the Age of Learning Management System by their administrator will receive an account setup email from Age of Learning with a link to set up an account. The email invitation is sent to the email address provided by your district or school administrator.
Follow these steps if you’re not seeing the invitation in your organization-provided inbox:
- Check your junk and spam folders.
- Emails can get caught in an organizations filters and sent automatically to your junk or spam folders without going to your inbox first.
- If you would like an invitation sent again, you can visit educate.aofl.com/password/request to send yourself a new email to the email address provided by your organization.
- Please wait at least 15 minutes for the system to process your request and send the email.
- If you still don’t see it, please reach out to your administrator.
- In some cases, you may not yet have an account set up in the Age of Learning Management System, or the email address on record is incorrect.