New users invited to the Educator Center by their administrator should receive an account setup email from Age of Learning with an activation link. The email invitation is sent to the email address provided by your district or school administrator.
Follow these steps if you do not see the invitation in your organization-provided inbox:
- Check your junk and spam folders.
- Emails can be blocked by an organization's filters and sent automatically to your junk or spam folders.
- If you would like an invitation sent again, you can visit educate.aofl.com/password/request to send yourself a new email to the email address provided by your organization.
- Please wait at least 15 minutes for the system to process your request and send the email.
- If you still don’t see it, please contact your administrator to confirm the email address and resend the invitation.
- If you still do not receive your invitation after the administrator attempts to resend it, please contact our Customer Care team for additional assistance.