New users invited to the Educator Center by their administrator will receive an account setup email from Age of Learning with an activation link. The email invitation is sent to the email address provided by your district or school administrator.
Follow these steps if you’re not seeing the invitation in your organization-provided inbox:
- Check your junk and spam folders.
- Emails can be blocked by an organizations filters and sent automatically to your junk or spam folders.
- If you would like an invitation sent again, you can visit educate.aofl.com/password/request to send yourself a new email to the email address provided by your organization.
- Please wait at least 15 minutes for the system to process your request and send the email.
- If you still don’t see it, please reach out to your administrator or contact us.