Teachers will receive an account setup email from the Age of Learning management system with an activation link to set up an account.
We’ll send the invitation to the email address provided by your district or school administrator. The email will contain a link to open the Age of Learning School Solutions Educator Center to create your account.
In this article, you will learn how to create your Educator Center Account and troubleshoot any blockers along the way.
- Activate your Educator Center Account
- Can't find my Activation
- Expired Activation Link
- Request New Activation Link
- Email Address not in System
- Conflicting Email Addresses?
- Contact Us
Activate your Educator Center Account
- Check your inbox for your account set-up email from Age of Learning.
- Select the activation link in your email.
- Create a password for the Age of Learning management system account.
- You have successfully activated your Educator Center account.
Can't find my activation email?
If you did not receive your email, look in your spam or promotions folders. Some organizations apply strong filters to emails from outside the organization, and it’s possible the invitation was sent to these folders instead.
Was the activation link expired?
The activation link is good for seven days, but you can request an updated link in the original email. Enter your email address to have an update link sent.
Need a new activation link?
Visit this forgot password page to request a new link.
Is your email not in the system?
If your email is not in the system, contact your organization's System Technology Administrator.
Was the activation code not working?
- Select Request it here if you need a new activation code sent.
- The activation code will automatically enter directly from your email.
Is your email address already being used by an existing account?
An email address can only be used for one account type at a time. Users with existing accounts, such as home subscriptions or teacher accounts, may be presented with this prompt to resolve the email conflict. Click here to learn more.
If you experience any difficulty, please contact us for further assistance.