The Educator Center offers two essential dashboards: the Usage Tracker and Overall Progress. These dashboards empower educators with data visualization tools to monitor usage and student progress in programs like My Math Academy and My Reading Academy.
Learn about the features of each dashboard in detail within this article:
Usage Tracker - This Week
To get started, simply click Dashboards at the top of your page and then Usage. This dashboard will display student usage for each Age of Learning product during the current week.
- District Level Filter: Use the drop-down filter to see usage at different organization levels, like Schools. You can use the filter to see data from District, School, and Class.
- Select Product Filter: You will select which product you are wanting to view. Keep in mind, the default product is My Math Academy.
- Student Engagement This Week: This area will give you a snapshot of the percentage of student usage for the week. It will show the amount of rostered students, the percentage of students actively the program, and the percentage of students that are on track to reach the goal of 60 minutes per week. The same data will appear when you view History.
- Statuses are Tracking against a 60-minute Goal: This data demonstrates how many students are active out of the amount of rostered students per district, the percentage of active students, and the percentage of students on track to reaching the usage goal of 60 minutes.
Usage Tracker - History
To get started, simply click Dashboards at the top of your page, then Usage, and then the History/Overall tab. This dashboard will display the overall history of student usage for each Age of Learning product.
- District Level Filter: Use the drop-down filter to see usage at different organization levels, like Schools.
- Product Filter: Select the product you want to view. Note: the default shown is My Math Academy.
- Percentage of Rostered Students Who Are Active per Week: This data shows the percentage of students that are using the program per week. This will include all students who are rostered within your organization.
- Percentage of Active Students by Weekly Time Spent: This data shows the percentage of active students, and their status towards reaching the usage goal of 60 minutes. Note: this data is for active students only and does not include any students that did not use the program for that week.
Please note: On the same data page, you are able to view the entire organization., As you scroll down, you can also view the data per district.
This data show the status of the students using the programs and how they are progressing through the Skills and Concepts.
You can view the data for each Skill and Concept, along with a breakdown of how many students are progressing through Prior Knowledge, Completed, In Progress, and Needs Support. This dashboard will also give you the ability to search for a specific skill, grade level, and even status.
Please note: The default program is My Math Academy. Select ABCmouse or My Reading Academy to view progress data for those programs.