As an administrator, you may want to share administrator-level access with others in your organization. Follow these steps to create additional administrator accounts and assign roles and permissions.
Creating a New Administrator Account
- Click your name in the upper right-hand corner screen.
- Select Manage Administrators.
- Select Create Administrator.
- Enter the new administrator’s information.
- Click Save when done.
Assigning Roles & Permissions
- From the Manage Administrators section, select the name of the administrator.
- Click Add New Role.
- Under Roles, select the District the administrator will manage. If the administrator does not need access to the entire district, continue to select the School or Class they will manage.
- Choose which administrator permissions to enable.
- By default, permissions are disabled.
- If an administrator needs access to additional levels, such as more than one school, repeat steps 3 and 4.
- This step is optional.
- Select Save.