As an administrator, you may want to share administrator-level access with others in your organization. Follow these steps to create additional administrator accounts and assign roles and permissions.
Creating a New Administrator Account:
- Click your name in the upper right-hand corner screen.
- Select Manage Administrators.
- Select Create Administrator.
- Enter the new administrator’s information.
- Click Save when done.
Assigning Roles & Permissions
- From the Manage Administrators section, select the Name of the Administrator.
- Click Add New Role.
- Under Roles, select the District that the administrator will manage. If the administrator does not need access to the entire district, continue to select the School or Class they will manage.
- Choose which administrator permissions to enable.
- By default, all permissions are disabled.
- If an administrator needs access to additional levels, such as more than one school, repeat steps 3 and 4.
- This is optional.
- Select Save.