Taking back a product license once it has been assigned to a student is also known as revoking a product license. Using the Educator Center to revoke a license will remove a student’s access to the product.
- Log in to your Educator Center account.
- Click on the Accounts label located at the top of your screen.
- Use the drop-down menu to select the Manage tab.
- Select the Students tab.
- Select the name you want to edit.
- In the Student Info view, scroll down to the Products.
- Click Revoke under the product.