In some cases, you may want other administrators to assign licenses to students. This is common when other administrators are also rostering students. You will first need to distribute licenses to the administrator so they can assign them to students.
Steps to distribute licenses to other administrators:
- Click on the Licenses tab in the sidebar menu.
- Select the product license/s to distribute.
- Click the Give to Lower Levels button.
- Use the filters to select the level of your organization to which you’d like to distribute licenses.
- Enter the number of licenses you would like to distribute from the total available.
- Select Done.
At this point, administrators with the appropriate permissions can assign licenses to students.