Our Educator Center helps teachers efficiently manage their student roster and this article guides you through the process of adding a new student to your class.
Notes: If you use Clever, Classlink, or STFP to connect to the Educator Center, you must use that tool to add students to your class roster.
Add a Student
- Log in to your Educator Center account.
- Click Accounts at the top of your screen.
- Use the drop-down menu to click Manage.
- Click Students.
- Click +Create Student.
- Enter the requested information on the Student Info pop-up. See our Tips section below.
- Click Save.
Tips on Adding Student Info
The only mandatory field on the Student Info pop-up is the student's name. However, to enhance your student's experience with the Age of Learning programs, we highly recommend including the following information:
- Email Address: We use this to send invitations to parents/caregivers for at-home access.
- Language: For some Age of Learning products, this will determine the language used in the game. This will also determine the language of the invitations sent to parents/caregivers for at-home access.
- Birth month and year: This helps us select appropriate placement activities for our adaptive learning products, like My Math Academy and My Reading Academy.