While viewing data for different levels of your organization, you can also view data for specific students.
Steps to view student progress:
- On the Dashboard, scroll down the Usage Tracker, where you can see the student's name. Please note, you will need to select which product you want to view the data before moving on to the next step.
- Click on the student's name you want to view.
- It will pull up the Student's Stats. You will be able to scroll by This Week, By Week, By Month, and Overall.
- You will be able to view student's progress by Time(in Minutes) and by Skills Completed.
- As you continue to scroll down the page, you will see a detailed information about What the Student is Working on This Week. This area will give you a glimpse of the skills that the students are working to master.
- The last portion of the Student's Stats, is the Overall Progress. This area will show how many skills the students has completed overall. You are also able to search for specific skills to keep track the students are hitting the appropriate skill standards.