Administrators can filter and manage students by license status. Listed below is a description of each license status.
- Unassigned: The student does not have a product license assigned and will not appear in the teacher’s class login page until licensed for the product.
- Assigned: The student will appear in the teacher’s class login page.
- Invited: An administrator and/or teacher has sent the parent invitation via email, phone, or print.
- Redeemed: The parent has successfully redeemed their unique product code and created their home account.
- Expired: The student’s license is no longer valid, and the student must be assigned a new license if product access is needed.