If your students cannot access the Classroom, Map, Things to Do, or other game areas, the optional Focused Learning feature is likely enabled.
The Focused Learning feature restricts some areas and functionality of ABCmouse to help students focus on learning material. Turning this feature off allows students to navigate freely on the site.
When Focused Learning is enabled, students are limited to the following sections of ABCMouse:
- My lessons
- Learning Path
- Math Games
Follow these steps to enable or disable Focused Learning.
- Log in and navigate to the Teacher Section.
- Under the green Classroom Tools heading on the left of your screen, select Student Settings.
- In Student Settings, you’ll see a "Focused Learning" link in the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Click the toggle to turn the Focus Learning feature on or off.
- Once selections have been made, click the blue "Save" button.