Checking for device and app updates is a great way to make sure you have all the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes. In many cases, updating your app or your device’s operating system resolves common ABCmouse performance and stability issues.
To get started, follow the steps below for your device.
Android Phone and Tablet
- Open the Google Play Store> tap Menu (three lines) > My apps & games > find ABCmouse and tap Update.
- Open your device’s Settings Near the bottom, tap System> Advanced (or About phone) > System Update.
iPhone and iPad
- Go to the App Storeand select Updates. If there are any updates available for ABCmouse, select Update next to the app.
- Open the Settingsapp and go to General > Software Update. If there are any updates, select Update and Install.
- Go to the Home screen and select Apps > Store > Menu (three lines) > choose App Updates from the Menu list > select ABCmouse and tap Update next to it.
- For software updates, go to Settings> Device Options > System Updates > and select Check now.