Are you experiencing any of the following behaviors while using My Math Academy, My Reading Academy, or ABCmouse?
- Stuck on the Welcome screen
- Stuck on a white/blue screen
- A generic app load error
- Buffering issues
- Connection errors
- Freezing videos/games
- Poor video/game quality
If you are experiencing any of these issues, we recommend following the steps below in order.
In between steps, try using the app again to see if your issue has been resolved. If you don’t notice an improvement, try moving on to the next step.
You can select each step below for specific instructions on your device.
- Fully close the app: Start by fully exiting the app (and all other apps or programs running in the background), and then try opening the app again.
- Perform a power cycle: Turn off your device (and your modem and router, if applicable). Wait a few minutes, and then power back up.
- Check your connection: Run a speed test on your device and ensure it meets the minimum requirements.
- Test other apps or programs on your device: If you notice similar issues, it may be due to poor connectivity. Contact your internet service provider for more information on how to improve your connection.
- Check for app and system updates: To check for updates, visit your device’s app store. To check for system updates, visit your device’s Settings menu.
- Clear cache and data: You can typically clear the cache/data via your device’s Settings menu. This step removes temporary files to help free up needed space.
- Uninstall and re-install: On select devices, you can uninstall and reinstall the app to help alleviate any streaming issues.
Note: At this time, ABCmouse does not officially support Touchscreen Windows devices. This refers to touchscreen laptops, touchscreen desktops, 2 in 1 laptop tablet combo devices, and Windows tablet devices.