In order to use ABCmouse while in the classroom, you will need to log in to your teacher account on each device/platform in your classroom or computer lab. Please note that you will only need to log into a device once, unless you choose to log out.
See the steps below on how to log in:
- Log in to each device.
- Once logged in, navigate to the Student Login page.
- From there, students can select the image of their own Avatar to log in to their profile and access learning activities.
Important: If you have enabled the passcode feature, students will need to enter their personal picture icon. Student passcodes are not a requirement and can be turned off on the Student Settings page from the Teacher Homepage.
When a student is ready to log out, they can select Change User on the left side panel of the screen to return to the Student Login page. This will allow another student to log into their own profile.
- If your students will use tablets, ensure that the ABCmouse app has been installed on the devices.
- If students will use ABCmouse on computers, create a shortcut on each computer for the Student Login page.
- Bookmarking this specific page helps students more quickly login.