If you'd like to remove a student's access to an Age of Learning program, you can revoke the student’s license in the Educator Center.
Note: While the student will no longer have access to the product, he or she will continue to appear in your student list view in the Educator Center.
Revoke Product Access
- Log in to your Educator Center account.
- Click Accounts at the top of your screen.
- In the drop-down menu, click Manage.
- Click Students.
- Click the student's name.
- On the Student Info pop-up, scroll down to the Product section.
- In the Products section, click Revoke on the license you wish to remove.
- The Age of Learning Management System will confirm the license was revoked.