This method of rostering can be used to upload schools, classes, teachers, and students all at once using a spreadsheet tool.
Please keep in mind, that you may use any spreadsheet software you’d like, such as Excel, but it must be able to save the file type “CSV UTF-8”. We strongly recommend trying it out first before getting started.
Creating Your Roster File
- Log in to your Educator Center account.
- Click Accounts at the top of your screen.
- Click Roster.
- Click Update or Add to Current Roster.
- Click Download the CSV Template to download a blank roster template.
- Fill out the template with your school, class, teacher, and student information. Be sure to note which fields are required.
- When you finish entering your information in the template, save it to your computer as a CSV UTF-8 file.
Uploading Your Roster File
- Click Upload CSV.
- In Roster Archives, you notice if the upload was successful or failed.
- If you are noticing a red failed label on the Roster Archives. Please re-edit and re-upload. To learn more about possible errors and how to fix them click here.
- If the roster you upload is successful you'll get redirected to the Roster Setup page. Where you see a summary of how many students, schools, classes or teachers you are uploading.
- Carefully review the information in the summary to ensure the number of students, teachers, and other data entered appears correctly.
- When you’re ready, click Save Roster to upload your roster file to the system.