At school, Age of Learning QR codes allow students to log in to our programs without entering login credentials (email address and password). At home, parents, caregivers, and children can do the same thing: simply hold their QR code up to their device’s camera to log in automatically.
Logging in with a QR code is simple, but before you can do it you will need these two things:
- A device (tablet, phone, etc.) with a camera that can scan the QR code: If you don’t have a camera on your device, you can log in from home with the email address and password you used when activating your at-home account.
- A QR code from the school: If you don’t yet have a QR code for home use, you should reach out to your child’s teacher, who should be able to print or copy one, or send it as an email attachment.
Using the Age of Learning QR code
Go to the Age of Learning Login page at https://login.ageoflearning.com and click the blue Scan Badge button.
- If prompted, click Allow to provide Age of Learning access to your device’s camera.
- Hold the QR code up to the camera.
- Once the QR code is scanned, a green checkmark will appear.
- Parents, caregivers, or students should now be able to select the desired program, such as My Math Academy or My Reading Academy.
- Select activities to begin gameplay within My Math Academy and My Reading Academy.