Teachers are often juggling lots of QR code badges, so it may happen that you use the wrong one to log into a tablet or other student-specific device. If so, it’s a quick and easy fix following these simple steps.
- If you logged in with a student QR badge, you will see the student’s name above icons for My Math Academy and/or My Reading Academy.
- If that is NOT the student you wanted to log in, click the back arrow in the upper-left corner of the page.
- You should now see a Teacher icon with your name and a drop-down menu in the upper-left corner of the page. Click the menu and select Log Out.
- When prompted to confirm that you want to log out, click the Yes button.
- You will now be back at the login page where you can click the Scan Badge button to repeat the process using the correct QR code badge.
If you need any more help with the QR code login process, see this article: How do I log in using an Age of Learning QR code?