My Math Academy is an adaptive program that will help each of your students master fundamental math concepts and skills.
Here are a few things to note about how students are placed and how they progress within the program:
- When your students first enter My Math Academy, they will be given a series of placement activities that will help the adaptive learning system evaluate where they are on their math journey.
- No matter where they are initially placed, My Math Academy will adapt and personalize the level of difficulty based on each student’s needs. The system adapts within each activity and the sequence of activities to optimize each student’s learning experience.
- Because this program is adaptive, there are no set levels to put your students on. Rather, the paths are defined and created by what your students demonstrate they know by completing the activities.
- If it appears a student is not at the right place initially, understand that the My Math Academy system will quickly adapt and find the level of difficulty that’s ultimately just right.
- As your students progress, My Math Academy is designed to keep them on track with just the right amount of productive struggle to maximize learning. If any gaps in a student’s understanding are observed, activities will be repeated over time to ensure proficiency is achieved with My Math Academy.