Filters allow you to assess students' usage and progress, revealing insights into trends among specific students.
Once your organization has set up their data-sharing rules you will be granted access to filter through using Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS). The optional MTSS filters available may include:
- English Language Learner (ELL)
- Individualized Educational Plan (IEP)
- Title One
Note that data-sharing rules will need to be set up through your rostering system. For additional details, please look at the article below:
- Log in to your Educator Center account.
- Click Dashboards at the top of your screen and then Usage.
- Click the Filters link on the left side of the page.
- A Filters panel will open on the left side of the page and the Dashboard will appear grayed out until you have applied your filter. The Filter options you see will depend on your login tier (Teacher, School Admin, District Admin), in addition to the data-sharing rules set up through your rostering system. The following screenshot shows a School Admin with the option to choose data for a specific Class.