Our Usage Dashboards make it simple for Teachers to find program usage data for their students. We’ll show you how to get started and how to find and understand the valuable information offered on key metrics that will assist you in understanding your students’ usage.
Find Student Usage
- Log in to your Educator Center account.
- If needed, use the drop-down menu to switch between different products.
- Click Dashboards at the top of your screen, then Usage.
- Scroll down to find the Student Usage section. This data is for the current week.
- If you would like to see student usage data for previous weeks, scroll back up the page and click the Overall tab.
- You’ll see students listed alphabetically (you can resort them by clicking the Student First Name or Student Last Name headings) with bar charts for each student representing previous weeks.
Understanding Student Usage Data
Measurements are in minutes, tracking against a 60-minute goal.
- What is it? This report provides detailed insights into student usage, categorizing them as "Not on Track," "On Track," or "Met Goal" in relation to their progress against a 60-minute usage target.
- Why it matters: Understanding these usage metrics allows you to measure in minutes, from Monday to Sunday. It empowers you to track and support student engagement effectively, ensuring they are on the right path toward meeting their usage goals.
- Tip: You can re-sort the Student Names (A-Z or Z-A) and the Progress in Minutes (most to least or least to most) simply by clicking those chart headings.