You can encourage your students to continue their learning with Age of Learning programs via free at-home access. Using the Educator Center, you can send invitations to one or more families to allow them to set up free home accounts.
Note: If a school is connected to Age of Learning programs through a third-party rostering system, like Clever or Classlink, students will access gameplay at home through their third-party platforms. Caregivers who would like to monitor student usage and process should request a redemption code and activate it with a personal email address.
- How to Invite Caregivers of Students
- Can I email the invitation?
- Can I resend an invitation letter?
- How many times can a family redeem their student code?
- How do teachers know if families redeemed their student codes?
How to Invite Caregivers of Students
- Log in to your Educator Center account.
- Click Accounts located at the top of your screen.
- Click Manage.
- Click Students.
- Click the name of the student.
- In top-right of the Student Info pop-up window, check to see if a Preferred Communication method (Email or Phone) has been selected. If it’s already there, skip to the next Step (7).
If it’s not, you’ll need to add an email address or phone number, and then scroll down to the bottom of the window, click the blue Save button, then click back on the student’s name again as you did in Step 5.
- Scroll down to the Product section of the Student Info window and click the Preview & Send Student Invitation link.
- If you need to invite multiple students, use the checkbox to select more.
- Click Bulk Actions.
- Click Send Student Invitation.
- On the Invite Summary pop-up, choose your invite method. Note: You will see an error message if you click Send Now or Send Later if you haven’t yet added a parent email address or phone number (if so, go back to Step 5).
If you select Print, you will see a green pop-up. Click Download to download the student invitations (PDFs) so you can print and distribute them.
- If you select Send Now, you will get a confirmation message once the email is sent.
- If you select Send Later, you get a calendar pop-up. Please select the date.
Depending on your selection, your last step will be to save by clicking Done, Send, or Print.
Can I email the invitation?
Of course! If you prefer using your own email distribution, you can download the PDFs of the invitations as mentioned earlier and attach them to an email to send to your students. However, for the most convenient and efficient way to distribute unique invites to all students, we recommend following the steps outlined above.
In step 11, you have the option to either Send Now to immediately email the invitation or choose Send Later to schedule a specific date and time. Our system will take care of emailing everyone according to your chosen schedule.
Can I resend an invitation letter?
Absolutely! If families have not redeemed their code yet, you can resend the invitation letter with the code included. To do this, simply follow the original steps to send out the invitation letter.
How many times can a family redeem their student code?
Families only need to use their code once. If they have already redeemed the code, they will only need the email and password they entered.
How do teachers know if families redeemed their student codes?
You can easily check a student's license status in the Educator Center:
Log in and click Accounts > Manage > Students.
- It will say Redeemed in the Status column for each student whose family has redeemed their code.
- It will say Invited if they have not yet redeemed the code. Click here for more details.