Teachers and students can use a QR Code to log in to products without needing to enter login credentials (i.e., a username and password). Instead, teachers and students can simply hold their QR code up to their device's camera to log in automatically. Administrators and Teachers can download Age of Learning QR Codes at any time.
QR codes are exclusively available to users holding specific product licenses to My Math Academy and My Reading Academy. Administrators, District, School, or Class roles do not have their own QR codes, but they can still view and print out QR codes for their Teachers and Students.
Sign in Directly
- First, log in to the Educator Center using your teacher credentials to verify your roster and access students' QR codes. Then visit https://login.ageoflearning.com/ to get started.
- Teachers can access their class login page by scanning their QR code or entering their district email and password. Students can bypass the class login page and access their accounts directly by using their personal student QR code. Log in here to sign in to the account by entering their district/teacher email address and password, or students can scan their QR Code.
- After the teacher successfully accesses their account, students will select their name.
- Students will select their picture passcode first, then the green checkmark second. (The selected passcode will be used for future logins.)
- Students will select the product, such as My Math Academy or My Reading Academy.
- Students will select a tile after they have completed their placement test in My Math Academy or select an activity from their bookshelf in My Reading Academy.
If students need to log out of one program and switch to another program, they should click the back arrow in the top left corner.
- After clicking the back arrow once, the same student will be able to switch programsor click the back arrow a second time to log out completely, so another student can log in.
- After clicking the back arrow twice, the student will be fully logged out, and you will see the Classroom login page with all the student picture passcodes. Another student can click his or her name and then passcode to start learning.
As noted above, students should not “log out” of the program by closing the browser tab or window while logged in; this may cause login problems for the next student.
You can also avoid many login problems by making sure all logins start at https://login.ageoflearning.com/.
If teachers have been assigned multiple classrooms, once they log into the account, Teachers need to click on the drop-down menu to select their classes.
Note: If your school is integrated with a third-party rostering system, like Clever or Classlink, they can also sign in directly to their profile through your respective system.
Teachers would need to complete a math problem after they click on "log in with Clever/Log in with Classlink."