Welcome to Age of Learning School Solutions! We’re so excited to get you set up and help you accelerate your students’ learning with our programs. We recommend that you follow the four essential steps we’ve outlined for you below.
- Activate Your Account
- Help Students Log in from Your Classroom
- View Students Progress
Invite Families to the Caregiver Center
☑ Activate Your Account
- Check your email inbox for your account set-up invite from the Age of Learning Management System.
- Select the activation link in your email to activate your account. You will use your email address as your username and choose a new password to log in.
- Follow the steps provided in the email, and feel free to use this help center article to guide you.
- After you activate your account, log in to the Educator Center before you access the classroom experience for our programs.
- Use your previous teacher credentials to log in to the Educator Center. Remember, your email address is your username.
- If you forgot your password, click here to reset it.
- After logging into the Educator Center, you can now access the classroom experience for our programs.
Important: Rostering is managed by site administrators. Please speak to your site administrator if you did not receive an Age of Learning account set-up email. Here are some other steps you can take if you didn't get your activation email.
☑ Help Students Log in from Your Classroom
Teachers use their credentials to log into both My Math Academy and My Reading Academy from https://login.ageoflearning.com/. There should be a web shortcut linking to that login page on student devices. Note: New teachers may not log students into the program until after they activate their accounts and sign into the Educator Center.
- Learn how students manually log in to our programs from your classroom.
- Learn how students log in via Clever or Classlink.
- Learn how students log in using an Age of Learning QR code.
- Learn how to print QR codes to facilitate classroom logins.
☑ View Student Progress
Log into the Educator Center to monitor your students’ progress, view actionable data, and access offline resources. To learn more about accessing usage and progress data via our dashboards:
- Review the articles in the Dashboard section of our Help Center.
- Complete the asynchronous Professional Development modules offered within our Educator Center.
☑ Invite Families to the Caregiver Center
Students who also use our programs at home are typically more successful. We recommend inviting Parents and Caregivers to set up a free account so that students can accelerate their learning at home and caregivers can review student progress and usage.
- Getting Started Guide for Families (English)
- Getting Started Guide for Families (Spanish)
- Getting Started Guide for Families (Haitian Creole)
☑ Questions? Join us live to learn more!
- Live Chat Support is available from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM PST, Monday through Friday.