In some cases, you may want other administrators to assign licenses to students. This is common when other administrators are also rostering students. You will first need to distribute licenses to the administrator so they can assign them to students.
- Log in to your Educator Center account.
- Click Accounts at the top of your screen.
- Click Licenses.
- Select Management.
- In the Product column, click one of the Age of Learning programs.
On the Product Information section, you'll need to click the Give to Lower Levels button.
- On the Give Available Licenses screen, use the drop-down arrow to select the level of your organization to which you’d like to distribute licenses.
- Enter the number of licenses you would like to distribute from the total available.
- Click Done.
At this point, administrators with the appropriate permissions can assign licenses to students.