Our commitment is to continually enhance our learning programs to achieve better educational outcomes for all students in your schools and to support the daily work of educators to achieve the same goal. Much of our progress stems from feedback by educators, and we are pleased to share some of our recently released program features.
- New Skills by Standards Dashboards
- Updated Resources Page
- My Math Academy: New Learning Content Release
- Auto-save Feature for My Reading Academy
- Introducing Groups and Dashboard Groupings
- Individual Student Progress Report
- Seamless Raw Data CSV Exporting
New Skills by Standards Dashboards
The Skills by Standards dashboard is a valuable tool for educators, enabling them to track their students’ progress effectively. With user-friendly filters such as grade level, standard sets, and current status, educators can gain a thorough overview of each student’s performance. These dashboards offer the added convenience of being printable.
- How do I search skills by standards?
- How do I view student progress towards readiness based on skills completed?
Updated Resources Page
We have redesigned the Resources Page in our Educator Center to incorporate powerful features aimed at enhancing the teaching experience. This updated page is now searchable, simplifying the process for educators to quickly find the resources they need. Furthermore, we are in the process of adding more valuable content to this section, so we encourage educators to keep an eye out for upcoming enhancements.
My Math Academy: New Learning Content Release
We are thrilled to announce new learning content for My Math Academy. The program now offers a substantial number of new topics, games, learning objectives, and activities.
- Subitizing: Look at arranged patterns of quantities and recognize how many there are, without counting.
- Properties of Addition: Find one part in a part-part-whole situation, given the other part and the whole.
- One Two More or Less: Find 1 or 2 more, or 1 or 2 less, than a number by adding or subtracting 1 or 2.
- Addition: Adding To: Interpet an addition number sentence as the action of putting more items in a group and determining how many there are
- Concept of Subtraction: Find one part in a PPW situation, give the other part the whole
- Sort Triangles, Circles, and Rectangles: Identify and differentiate between triangles, rectangles, and circles
- Types of Rectangles: Identify rectangles that are identical to each other in size and shape regardless of orientation and color.
Auto-Save Feature for My Reading Academy
Say goodbye to restarting books when students have to step away from their session. Our latest addition to My Reading Academy is an auto-save feature, which will now retain your students' progress, enabling them to continue from where they left off effortlessly.
Introducing Groups and Dashboard Groupings
We're thrilled to introduce a new feature! Educators can now create and manage groups within their classrooms, allowing for a personalized dashboard for your designated group. Create as many groups as you need as you explore this new feature!
Individual Student Progress Report
With our Individual Student Progress Report feature, educators can now effortlessly monitor their students' development. This tool empowers you to pinpoint the specific skills each student has mastered, track their ongoing progress, identify areas where additional support is needed, and prepare for the skills they'll tackle in the future. It’s like having a personalized roadmap for each student’s educational journey.
Seamless Raw Data CSV Exporting
Experience the ease of Raw Data CSV Exports. Simply click the Download CSV link in the upper-right of any dashboard page.