As an educator, you have the option to access additional resources to provide intervention or extend learning for your students through our Educator Center.
- Log in to your Educator Center account.
- If needed, use the drop-down menu to switch between different programs.
- Click Resources at the top of the page.
- Click Skills and Concepts link.
- Use the drop-down to select a standard set.
- Click a grade level.
- Click a lesson to learn more.
- Scroll down to select Make Data Actionable with Recommended Activities button.
- On the Recommended Activity pop-up, click Print/Download at the top of the page.