Below, you'll find valuable information on key metrics that will assist you in understanding your students' usage:
Measurements below are in minutes, tracking against a 60-minute goal.
- What is it? This report provides detailed insights into student usage, categorizing them as "Not on Track," "On Track," or "Met Goal" in relation to their progress against a 60-minute usage target.
Why it matters: Understanding these usage metrics allows you to measure in minutes, from Monday to Sunday. It empowers you to track and support student engagement effectively, ensuring they are on the right path toward meeting their usage goals.
Find Student Usage
- Log in to your Educator Center account.
- If needed, use the drop-down menu to switch between different products.
- Click Dashboards at the top of your screen.
- Click Usage.
- Scroll down to find the Student Usage section.