Student data automatically uploads to the dashboards, allowing the teacher to get an overall impression of how students and the class as a whole are performing. Teachers will find information about time spent on the program and how students are progressing, as well as prioritized action items to help support students' learning paths.
(Student Name) Engagement
60 minutes to go!
- What is it? This report highlights the individual student is 60 minutes away from meeting the recommended usage goal.
- Why it matters: Recognizing students with just 60 minutes to go motivates them to reach their usage goal and provides a clear target for achievement.
Time(mins) At School or At Home
- What is it? This report distinguishes between the time the individual student spends engaging with the program at school versus at home.
- Why it matters: Understanding where the individual student engages with the program allows you to tailor your support and resources for specific learning environments.
- What is it? This report indicates the number of skills or lessons completed by the individual student.
- Why it matters: Monitoring skills completed helps you assess the progress of individual students and provides insights into areas that may need more focus.
What (Student Name) is working on this week
- What is it? This section lists actionable steps or recommendations based on student usage and performance data.
- Why it matters: Action items guide you in taking specific measures to improve student engagement, usage, and achievement.
- What is it? This section categorizes and provides a list of insights into the learning objects and skills that individual student has engaged with.
- Why it matters: Analyzing learning objects and skills helps you understand which content is resonating with students and informs your instructional planning.
Measurements below the total number of skills completed within 1 year.
- What is it? This report provides a comprehensive snapshot of student advancement. It includes information on completed skills, skills in progress, areas where students may need support, and future skills.
- Why it matters: Allows you to assess the progress of each student and identify areas where they excel or need additional support. It provides insights into their journey to mastery
Find Individual Student Progress
- Log in to your Educator Center account.
- Use the drop-down menu to click the product you wish to look into.
- Click Dashboards at the top of your screen.
- Click Usage.
- Scroll down to click the name of the student.
- The Student Stats pop-up will appear for the student you selected.
- Scroll down to view What [Student Name] Is Working On This Week.
- Scroll down to view What [Student Name] Completed This Week.
- Scroll down to view Overall Progress.