The dashboards in the Educator Center assess students' completed skills by grade level, monitor ongoing progress, and identify areas requiring additional support. This plays a crucial role in tailoring and customizing lesson plans for individual students.
In this article, you'll discover how to proficiently monitor student progress and readiness, both for the entire classroom and individual students along with instructions on how to access beneficial resources.
Overall Student Progress
Road to Next Grade Readiness
- What is it? This report offers insights into students' readiness for the next grade and identifies areas where they may require additional support.
- Why it matters: Monitoring students' progress toward next-grade readiness helps you tailor your instruction to address specific gaps and ensure that students are well-prepared for the challenges of the next grade.
Student Progress towards Next Grade Readiness
- What is it? This report delves deeper into individual students' advancement in achieving next-grade readiness.
- Why it matters: This report empowers you to identify students who may need extra support and to celebrate those who are making significant progress toward next-grade readiness.
Monitor Road to Next Grade Readiness
- Log in to your Educator Center account.
- Click Dashboards.
- Click Progress.
- Click Overall.
- In the Overall section, you find the Road to Next Grade Readiness.
- If needed, use the toggle option to switch to Prior Grade(s) or Current Grade.
- You can scroll down to find the Student Progress towards Next Grade Readiness.
- You can scroll down further and use the toggle option to switch to Students or Skills by Standards.