Below are instructions on how to uninstall My Math Academy and My Reading Academy applications from your devices.
Note: If an IT department manages your devices, please contact them for the removal of these apps.
List of Devices:
Android Devices (Chromebooks/Tablets):
- Go to the Google Play Store on the device. Type in the search box My Math Academy into the search box.
- Click on the My Math Academy logo. DO NOT click on Open.
- Click on Uninstall. Then, do the same steps for My Reading Academy.
- Go to your home screen, and find the app(s) you want to uninstall. Press and Hold over each app and select Remove App.
- Select Delete App from the pop-up.
Mac Laptops & Desktops:
- Go to your computer's Applications folder (browse your Finder or type Applications into the Finder's search bar).
- Find the app(s) you want to uninstall (My Math Academy, My Reading Academy).
- For each app, press and hold, then select Move to Trash.
- To delete the app after moving it to the Trash, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
- Go to Control Panel: Under Programs, click on Uninstall a Program.
- Find My Math Academy in the list of Programs and click on it. Then click Uninstall above the list. Follow the same steps to uninstall My Reading Academy (each program needs to be uninstalled separately).