Age of Learning QR codes allow teachers and students to log in to our programs without entering login credentials. Instead, teachers and students can simply hold their QR code up to their device's camera to log in automatically.
Important: Your device must be equipped with a camera to scan QR codes.
Note: If your school is integrated with a third-party rostering system, like Clever or ClassLink, students and teachers can also sign in directly to their profiles through that system.
Using the Age of Learning QR code
Go to https://login.ageoflearning.com.
- Click Scan Badge.
- If prompted, click Allow to provide Age of Learning access to the device's camera.
- Hold the QR code up to the camera.
- Once the QR code is scanned, a green checkmark will appear.
- Teachers or students can select the desired program, such as My Math Academy or My Reading Academy.
- Teachers or students may select activities to begin gameplay within My Math Academy and My Reading Academy.