Welcome to Age of Learning School Solutions! We are so excited to help get you set up for success. Here are the six essential steps we recommend tackling as soon as possible:
- Activate Your Account
- Roster Your Organization
- Invite Teachers
- Distribute and Assign Product Licenses
- Prepare Your Classroom Devices
- Monitor Organization’s Progress
☑ Activate Your Account
The first thing you should do is activate your account and create a login for the Educator Center. We will send an invitation to the email address provided by your district or school administrator.
- Check your inbox for your account set-up invite from Age of Learning.
- Select the activation link in your email to activate your account.
- Choose a password for your login credentials (your Username is the email address your invitation was sent to).
☑ Roster Your Organization
Administrators are responsible for rostering all teachers and students using their preferred method of rostering.
- Log in to your Educator Center account.
- Choose the rostering method that’s best for you.
- Upload your roster.
Helpful Resource: Which rostering methods should we use?
☑ Invite Teachers
Administrators are responsible for sending account activation invitations to teachers through our Educator Center. Teachers can then activate their accounts by clicking on their unique activation link (just as you did for your account).
- You can send these teacher invitations in multiple ways. Click here to learn more.
- After you have sent all account activation emails, you can use this email template to help teachers get started.
- After teachers are using the programs, you can follow up with this email template with support resources.
☑ Distribute and Assign Product Licenses
Each student needs to be assigned licenses by an Administrator to use Age of Learning products.
- If you have more than one Administrator, make sure to distribute licenses to the other Administrators.
- Learn how Administrators can assign product licenses.
- Welcome email template to help other Administrators get started.
☑ Prepare Your Classroom Devices
Our programs can be accessed on most devices with internet access (see our minimum technical requirements). We highly suggest using our automatic system checker to quickly test devices and your general network compatibility. Your organization’s IT should confirm your network is properly set up to handle all the classroom usage you expect.
- If students will be using tablets, make sure to uninstall any older versions of My Math Academy or My Reading Academy that were previously used.
- If students will be using computers, create a shortcut on your computer or tablet.
Helpful Resource: General Troubleshooting Overview
☑ Monitor Your Organization’s Progress
Familiarize yourself with the many powerful features of our Educator Center, especially the dashboards, which can enhance your future planning and reporting.
- Use the Usage dashboard from your Educator Center homepage to view schools’ progress toward meeting program usage goals.
Helpful Resource: How do I monitor usage across my organization?
☑ Questions? Chat Live to Learn More!
- Live Chat Support is available from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM PST, Monday through Friday.