This method of rostering is best for districts that have integrated with a Single Sign-On/third-party rostering platform to manage student information and access, such as Clever or ClassLink.
You can make changes to your sharing rules directly through ClassLink at any time, click the links below to learn more. Classlink: https://help.classlink.com/s/article/adding-metadata-to-roster-server
Rostering with ClassLink
- Go to https://wwww.classlink.com and login to your Launchpad. Then open the hamburger menu on the top left and select Management Console.
- Click Roster Server on the navigation on the left and select Manage. If it prompts you to sign to the Roster Server, simply click Login.
- In the top navigation bar of the Roster Server, select the Apps tab.
- Click on the Add App button.
- Search for your available products and click the Add button. Search for My Math Academy and/or My Reading Academy.
- Select Full Permissions to enable the app for all teachers and students. You can also select specific classes and permissions if you would like.
- Click the Return to Apps button.
- Toggle the switch under the Enabled column for the app.
You're done! Age of Learning will receive a notification to finish set up with ClassLink, and an agent may reach out to you if additional info is needed. Once the connection is established, your roster will be synced.