This method of rostering is best for districts that have integrated with a Single Sign-On/third-party rostering platform to manage student information and access, such as Clever or ClassLink.
You can make changes to your sharing rules directly through Clever at any time, click the links below to learn more. Clever: https://support.clever.com/s/articles/360020926771?language=en_US
Rostering with Clever
- Go to https://www.clever.com. Click on the triangle next to Log in as a student and select District Admin.
- Enter your credentials and login.
- Open the left navigation panel, select Applications, and then select Add Applications.
- In the Search bar, enter your available products to find the application.
(My Math Academy and/or My Reading Academy)
- Select a product and click the Request App button.
- Select your sharing preferences and click Share button when done.
- Click Finish to finalize setup.
You're done! Age of Learning will receive a notification to finish set up with Clever, and an agent may reach out to you if additional info is needed. Once the connection is established, your roster will be synced and your teachers and students will see the application in their Clever portal.