As an administrator or teacher, you can play a pivotal role in enhancing learning outcomes by promoting the use of our My Math Academy and My Reading Academy programs at home and letting families know they can monitor their child’s usage and progress.
The first step is to make sure all students and their families have been sent an invitation to create a free at-home account. To further support these efforts, we’ve also created sample letters, emails, and handouts that you can use to provide families with information about our programs and encourage their participation.
Printing and distributing the “Getting Started Guides” linked to below — either by handing them out for students to take home or mailing them — can be a particularly effective way to jumpstart at-home usage and family engagement.
Family Resources in English
Family Resources in Spanish
- Guía de Primeros Pasos / Getting Started Guide (PDF)
- Carta de Introducción o Correo Electrónico / Introduction Letter or Email (PDF)
Family Resources in Haitian Creole
- Gid pou Kòmanse / Getting Started Guide (PDF)
- Lèt Entwodiksyon Paran oswa Imèl / Parent Introduction Letter or Email (PDF)
Help Center Articles for Families
- Help Redeeming Code for Free At-Home Access
- How to Access the Caregiver Center
- How Families Can Monitor a Child’s Progress