ClassLink is an online platform that provides a single sign-on option for various educational applications. When logged into ClassLink, students and educators can access different apps with ease. However, sometimes you are between different apps, especially if you have multiple apps open at once.
Follow the steps below:
- Log in to ClassLink.
- Once logged in, you'll see a list of all the available apps.
- You can click on the app you'd like to switch to.
- The new app will open your device.
- To switch back to ClassLink, click on the ClassLink app or website that you originally had open.
- If you have multiple apps open, you can switch between them by clicking on the corresponding app or website.
It's important to note that some apps may require you to log in separately, even if logged into ClassLink. In this case, you'll need to follow the app's login process to access it.